Welcome You are not currently logged in.
New Collective Bargaining Agreement Ratified 2021 - 2024
The three year contract would be effective September 21, 2021 through September 20, 2024. Brief Summary below with more details on the National APWU Website. Ninety-Four percent (94%) of the members who voted, voted “Yes!” in favor of ratification. The vote tally was 36,632 votes for ratification and 2,290 against.
- General Wage Increases
- Six (6) COLAs base on July 2021 CPI
- Layoff Protection & 50-mile excessing limits
- Added paid Holiday for Career Employees
- 95% USPS Contibution to APWU Consumer Drive Health Plan
- Automatic Conversion of PSEs in Level 20 and above offices
- Uniform Allowances and Increases
- Additional Work Improvements
- Additional Craft Specific Provisions
Juneteenth Federal Holiday
June 17, 2021 S. 475 became Public Law 117-17 establishing June 19th as a legal public holiday. November 29, 2021, the Service will now recognize the holiday beginning in 2022, and will be included in an update to the ELM. Juneteenth Holiday PDF Letter.
Organize Today! Looking for more information on Organizing your workplace?