Welcome You are not currently logged in.
Post Office Maintenance Operations
Recent development from National Association of Postal Supervisors on July 1, 2022 that suggests changing how Non-Maintenance Capable Facilities are being maintained. This presentation summarizes current and proposed changes. More details on this PDF Presentaion.
USPS Shipping Equity Act
Outdated Prohibition ERA Regulation needs to be changed with support of Shipping Equity Act. Currently private carriers report Billions in revenue while the Postal Service is prohibited by regulation. Help support this APWU legislative priority.
New Collective Bargaining Agreement Ratified 2021 - 2024
The three year contract would be effective September 21, 2021 through September 20, 2024. Brief Summary below with more details on the National APWU Website. Ninety-Four percent (94%) of the members who voted, voted “Yes!” in favor of ratification. The vote tally was 36,632 votes for ratification and 2,290 against.
- General Wage Increases
- Six (6) COLAs base on July 2021 CPI
- Layoff Protection & 50-mile excessing limits
- Added paid Holiday for Career Employees
- 95% USPS Contibution to APWU Consumer Drive Health Plan
- Automatic Conversion of PSEs in Level 20 and above offices
- Uniform Allowances and Increases
- Additional Work Improvements
- Additional Craft Specific Provisions
Organize Today! Looking for more information on Organizing your workplace?